You will find a variety of styles and experiences each day in morning and evening chapel! Please join us for a time of resting in God’s Word, fellowship with others, and singing praise to God!
Monday, Wednesday, Friday – 10:30am
Tuesday & Thursday – 11:20am
A Typical Week in Chapel
Chapel times include a variety of forms, orders, and leaders. It is our goal that the beautiful diversity of our campus community and its gifts can be represented in chapel. To reach that goal of variety and involvement, our weekly order will not always be the same, but generally, some common themes can be expected. No matter the form or the leader, though, we will always gather around the Gospel of Christ as found in the Holy Scriptures.
- Monday –
- Tuesday –
- Wednesday – Convocations, Communion, and other orders
- Thursday – A rotation of traditional orders of Matins, Morning Prayer, and Celtic Daily Prayer often accompanied by the Jubilate Choir
- Friday –
Questions about morning chapel? Would you like to get involved or help out? Contact the team!
Evening ChapelEvening chapels are student-led devotional times on campus that range from very quiet and contemplative to full band leading contemporary music and everything in between. You are welcome to join us for any and all evening chapels to end your day with thanksgiving to God and hear about his love for you. If you’d like to help with evening chapel, contact the team or the student leaders leading the services.
- Compline – Monday at 10pm. It is a traditional, peaceful worship liturgy to celebrate the closing of the day.
- Taize / Contemplative – Tuesday at 10pm. It is a contemplative, reflective time of worship where Scripture is read and sung. This service often includes a time of reflective silence for prayer.
- 908 – Wednesday at 9:08pm. 908 is a time of contemporary worship including a worship band, student or guest speakers, and prayer time.
- Holden Evening Prayer – Thursday at 10pm. It is a beautiful piano-led service of singing and prayer.